Thursday, January 6, 2011

1st day working in S&V Collection

S&V Collection is a boutique, selling girls' and boys' clothing..
1st day working here, let me get to know these 2 girls: Xue Hua & Victoria
Both of them treat me so good.. feel so happy working there..
The greatest satisfaction working in a boutique is when your customers smiling happily for buying the clothes that they like it a lot...
When i see them smiling with satisfaction and saying thank you, i feel so happy and appreciated..
How i wish i can keep on working here and opening my own shop when i finish my studies later on if i got the chance to..
I feel so happy having the chance to get more experience on how to tackle customers by giving them the clothes they want..

whoa, it's 1am already.. I have to stop writing and head to bed now..
Good night visitors and my beloved blog..
See you soon..

P/S : thanks Shu Wei for the job XD

1 comment: