Tuesday, January 4, 2011

English~ English~ I will get you soon.. XD

Been chatting with friends through msn and even facebook lately..
And have been visiting friends' blog..
Suddenly feeling so ashamed that i am a convent girl since primary, but my English still like a primary little girl standard.. Oh gosh.. Feel so shy and ashamed of myself..
I hope i could improve my English during this holiday and are able to identify which tense to use in which sentence..
Well, i'm gonna buy some story books and borrow some from my friends.. I hope this will enhance my language at least a little..
I don't really like to read newspaper.. but i have to now.. to learn English and to know about the world outside there.. I don't want to be the frog in the coconut shell anymore.. XD
I hope i can do it..
Do visit me soon ~~ ! ^^

P/S: If there are grammatical mistakes, please do forgive me.. I'm still learning.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment