Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 1 in 2011

The first day of the year..
I've gone to play badminton with my friends.. It seems like for months i did not go for badminton..
Finally had a chance to sweat today.. Maybe because it's too long i did not played badminton, after awhile i felt very dizzy and vomited all my milk that i drank this morning.. Felt so unwell..
Although it's terrible, but i do enjoy watching them playing badminton.. Lots of funny stuff created by Tai Liang and Xiao Bai..

At night, meeting up with my friends in witchery ider.. It seems to be our always-meet-place..
Gossiping, creating funny jokes and simply chatting was the sure to be the to-do-list..
The funniest thing was when Hong Sheng taking Xiao Bai's photo using his i-phone and start punching him with his software.. All of us laughing till our stomach pain.. Haha..
Happy times always flies very fast, awhile already 12am plus.. So all of us dismisses..
Before going back, as usual dear still bring me to tanjung watching the scenery while chatting all of the way back.. It seems like our daily activities after our stpm examination..

Reaching home, i spent my time blogging again... XD
Hope to jot down every interesting things i've undergo..
Well, i stop here.. Good night my diary.. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment