Saturday, January 8, 2011

I'm crazy in love~~

Before working in S&V Collection, i thought i would be happy enough when my sales up to RM500+++ or maybe RM1000+++..
But after these few days of working, i realized that not the sales could make me happy, i'm happy when the customers smile and love the clothes they bought..
And the i'm always waiting for the time to knock off..
No.. You are wrong.. Not because i can relax and get some sleep after work, but i'm waiting to see the gentleman waiting me outside the shop everyday..
I feel so love and great..

To Bao Bei,
I know eating alone very lonely.. So, started from tomorrow we have our dinner or can be counted as supper together ok? I accompany you to eat after work.. I hope you don't hungry yourself o.. And thanks for fetching me on and off.. I love you ~~♥


Gonna stop here, my little bloggie..
I have to get myself on bed.. XD
Good night ~~

1 comment:

  1. feeling jealous with your satisfaction in your simple life...^^ jia you!!

    ReplyDelete